The Market is a screen that can be accessed from the main page of leapday (http://www.leapdaygame.com/) where things can be purchaced using the in game currency of 'crowns'
The market offers many things for sale. Below is a list of the things with their price in brackets and any explanation below.
- Miser Factory (10 uses) [400 crowns]
- A 2x2 factory (4000 for 1, +3000/each) that produces goods worth 2/3 the sale price but only uses 2 goods in production.
- Ice Tomb Key [100 crowns]
- Standard Booster Pack [100 crowns]
- 5 random items. 1 uncommon, no rares.
- Power Booster Pack [200 crowns]
- 5 random items. 2 uncommons + 30% chance of 1 rare / 70% chance of 3rd uncommon. No ultra rares or legendary items.
- Legendary Booster Pack [600 crowns]
- 5 random items. 2 uncommons, 1 rare, 10% chance of a 2nd rare / 90% chance of 3rd uncommon.